Social media marketing is just that; marketing your company using the social media sites.
Social media options available include blogging, social networks for sharing, video creation and embedding. There are quite a few to choose from and they are used by people with different mindsets, for different results.
Through our social media training courses, Two Fat Fingers will define the options available and suggest routes that can be taken in implementing a marketing stragety in social media to get your brand in the hand of existing and new customers, 24/7.
Our training courses will be tailored to the specific market of the course participants. Below is an outline of the course subject matter:
An introduction to Social Media
What is social media, exactly, and is it the right tool for your company? We outline the opportunities available and define how to turn social media into social business, for any business. Some more background information on social media.You will learn:
- Understanding the social media concept and options available.
- Why social media is important for any business.
- How to use social media to build your brand and credibility.
- How to get feedback about your products or services using social media.
- Using social media to generate traffic for your website and increasing sales.
Youtube; more than video
Youtube is bigger than Yahoo! That's a lot of viewers. How does it work? Formats, sizes, video production – we provide the tips and information to get it right and save time.You will learn:
- How to optimise video for Youtube.
- Identify and work around the site's restrictions
- How to let video sharing and embedding work for you '
- How to make your YouTube channel work for your video marketing
- Understanding video reach and analytics
Twitter, the power of tweeting
We will look at a variety of tools and mediums to get tweeting for business. How to start, what to say and finding other tweeters to network with. Track the success of your tweets, and learn from the best to build brand loyalty, provide realtime customer service and increase sales as a result.You will learn:
- The tools available to market your business on Twitter.
- Services avilable to help you track clicks on your tweets.
- How to search Twitter for keywords relevant to your business.
- How to integrate Twitter into the ethos of a business and get the most out of it.
Facebook, the good, the bad and the ugly
What started as a network for students is now an incredibly powerful tool to reach over 250 million members to build your brand and understand your customers.You will learn:
- Increasing fans on Facebook with fan pages.
- How to use Facebook efffectively to interact with your customers.
- Dealing with negative comments
- How to direct Facebook traffic to your website
- Using the very targetted advertising opportunities on Facebook.
LinkedIn gets your foot into the door by validating your business through your connections and testimonials. How to get involved and be noted on LinkedIn.You will learn:
- Growing and managing your contacts in your LinkedIn network.
- How to use the tools available on LinkedIn
- Taking part and become a regocnised authority on your subject.
- Leveraging advertising opportunities on LinkedIn.
What are blogs and how do they work? How to start a blog and which tools work well.You will learn:
- Planning ahead for an effective blog.
- Implementing best practices, tips for making a blog easy to read and how to grab their attention.
- Getting your blog found, and followed.
- Get others to use and share your blog content.
Forums and discussion boards
Together with guestbooks (remember those?), this was really the start of social media and is still a very active and effective tool to add to the mix.You will learn:
- Finding a suitable forum for your business.
- Social etiquette on forums
- Becoming known as an authority on your subject
- Build brand awareness without spamming
Two Fat Fingers tailors each course to be relevant to the market of the course participants. We provide specific business examples and suggestions on the use of the tools; whatever we can do to give effective training that can be implemented and used, quickly and with confidence.
Contact us to discuss your social media training needs and see how we can help.